Experimental music for experimental people....

Experimental music for experimental people....

Friday, June 3, 2011

Subterrestrial - "Plasma Weapon"


"Plasma Weapon" is a new album by Subterrestrial on Sirona-Records. Something a little bit different, this time out. The album features both dark ambient and lighter, ambient electronica. Very soundscape/soundtrack-ish, as I was channeling my passion for '80s video games and anime, movies like Blade Runner, etc.... for this one. Open your mind and give it a try!

Tracklist:
01 - Mega City Tokyo (6:57)
02 - Plasma Weapon (5:51)
03 - 2032 (6:36)
04 - Morrigan (6:03)
05 - Night On The Galactic Railroad (4:06)
06 - Medusa (4:25)
07 - Trouble Consultants (4:42)
08 - Ghost Squadron (4:15)
09 - Born In The Lab (5:09)
10 - No-Fly Zone (Devil's Triangle II) (5:10)

Total length: 53:15
Encoded at: 44.100 KHz 192Kbps MP3, VBR MP3 & OGG

Download from Sirona-Records | Visit the Website

Sirona-Records is the new netlabel of French multi-genre producer Arnaud Barbe, AKA Pollux. He releases and promotes all styles of underground electronic music. Please download, give feedback and help support this great, new netlabel!

2 comments:

Samuel Gulpan said...

Thanks!
80's videogames introduced me to insomnia, whereas 80's film introduced me to proper horror, ET, The Dark Crystal, Gremlins, and Labyrinth.

Affrontal Lobe said...

I quite like this one. My favorite right now is probably "2032". It does definitely make me think of sci-fi/cyberpunk themed movies and video games, and that's a good thing. Refreshing minimalism. I'm going to post a link to this on my blog, and at some point in the future I want to buy physical copies of some of your stuff.